-
April 26th, 2004, 10:26 AM
#1
Inactive Member
why yes it is.....thank you [img]smile.gif[/img]
even tho its 6:25...i typically get up at 5:15... and i overslept..i still come check my board...
hehehee
Anything exciting planned for the week?
DETAILS PEOPLE!!! I Want DETAILS!!!!!
-
April 26th, 2004, 11:22 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I hate Mondays.. [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
April 26th, 2004, 02:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
It's a beautiful Monday morning here in Calif.
My week as follows:
Monday - go see a travel movie on New Zealand at 2 p.m. Tonight I have dance class (flamenco).
Tues - Thurs - gym
Wed - Riding/jumping lessson and dinner with a friend. This is a weekely activity.
Tentative - lunch with a friend and hopefully a job interview!
Everyone have a great week! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 26th, 2004, 04:05 PM
#4
Inactive Member
id mix those up too if i could...*L*
-
April 26th, 2004, 07:40 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
john..omg..im crying...hehehehehe..your a nut!!!
meow..i sure would love to see pics of your horse!!
monday-work
tuesday-work
wed-work
thurs-work
fri-work
sat-work
sun-work
and that rarely changes...*sighs*
-
April 26th, 2004, 09:06 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Well for the record..........today at work, sucked *L*
I celebrated the Red Sox win a lil too much last night [img]redface.gif[/img]
ok...........
Tues- work......8-4'ish.......
Wed -off
Thurs.off
Friday work (Night) ugh
SAt and Sunday...OFFFFFFFFFF
spose ta be a beautiful sunny/warm weekend, so hubby and i are gonna hang outside*G*
Evo ,.yer awesome.....
Meow,,,,,,you are the best.....
Blazey..errrrrrrr, you need a vacation ~hugs~ *L*
chloe,yer threads rock *G*
-
April 26th, 2004, 09:07 PM
#7
Inactive Member
oops and John..........lmaoooooooooooo
still laffin at yer post *L*
-
April 27th, 2004, 12:05 AM
#8
Inactive Member
EVERYONE!!!! JUST STOP!!! working that is...hehehe. Y'all work to much. Go do something fun during the weekday.
Blazey...HELP. I don't know how to post pics. I have so cool pics of my borrowed horses *L* I would love to see yours too.
~hugs~ Kassy...stop working so hard [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
April 27th, 2004, 03:12 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Monday- laundry time again, studying, a trip to the college, a trip to the bank, lunch on the road, and of course i hafta be here tonight for wrestling and for Inuyasha.
Tuesday- mostly phone calls and paperwork. some more studying to be done. i hafta order some stuff online. Another Inuyasha night. Yaaaaaaaay
Wednesday- more phone calls, more papers, more studying. Inuyasha again.
Thursday- study time, review notes. watch Wrestling. Inuyasha time again.
Friday- a dead Friday. nothing to do this week. go to bed early.
Saturday- get up really early and drive to college and take entrance exam. following entrance exam drive to liquor store.
Sunday- be suspiciously absent the entire day.
-
April 27th, 2004, 03:57 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Let me see...
Monday - Work
Tuesday - Day off (Sleep, read, and shop - in various orders *G)
Wednesday - Work
Thursday - Work
Friday - Work
Saturday - Romp naked with a bevy of gorgeous women...Dammit!!!I mean work! (I always get those two mixed up... [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks